Our initiative is a response to the new technological challenges that the historian guild as well as those who use its findings have to face. Thus the portal aims at collecting all information of the guild, presenting the recent research findings of historians, integrating the professional community, helping historical research, publishing papers of PhD students, presenting the professional work of departments of history, etc.
Our further aim is to create a searchable, comprehensive database of annotated links to Hungarian and World history resources on the WWW so that users can identify pertinent materials quickly.
By doing so, it will build a historical knowledge base, initiate historical education on the web, present new teaching methods and environments, and provide virtual representation to cultural and scientific products.
The project has an editorial board, which is comprised of leading Hungarian historians.
Should you have anything to tell us, do not hesitate to write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meghalt Horn Gyula 18:21
- Egy magyar festőművész Indiában 17:28
- Sorozatgyilkosok a tudományért? 16:47
- Szovjet First Ladyk 15:27
- Elrabolt gyerekek szórakoztatták az Erzsébet-kori Angliát 13:38
- Megkövetik a 300 éve kivégzett boszorkányokat 12:09
- Máig nem tisztázták a Rosenberg házaspár elleni vádpontokat 11:07
- 10 tény Leni Riefenstahlról 10:28